Skip to main content    Resize your text


The Noticeboard

Run by the Tenants' Union, this website contains advice, information, news and factsheets for people living in residential parks in NSW.


NSW Fair Trading

The role of NSW Fair Trading is to safeguard consumer rights and to advise business and traders on fair ethical practice.


NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT)

Took over the fuction of the Consumer, Trader and Tenancy Tribunal (CTTT) in January 2014.       


Residential Parks Register

Under the Residential Parks Act 1998, residential parks in New South Wales must register their details with NSW Fair Trading. You can use the register to find out where parks are located and how to contact them.


NSW Ombudsman

The NSW Ombudsman is able to deal with complaints about local councils and NSW State government departments and authorities.


Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON)

EWON provides a free, fair and independent dispute resolution service for all electricity and gas customers in New South Wales, and some water customers.


Tenants NSW

Information for NSW residential tenants, including fact sheets in English and other community languages, and news and discussion of tenancy issues.


Shelter NSW

Provides advocacy for low-income and disadvantaged consumers of housing.